Hinduism, one of the world's oldest religious traditions, and its customs have been around for more than 4,000 years. Hinduism has genuinely withstood the test of time and is still being spread and performed with the same enthusiasm over the years and through successive generations.
1. Hinduism is a subtly unified mass of spiritual thought, realization, and aspiration.
2. Hinduism has the idea of an infinite number of deaths and rebirths.
3. Hinduism is all about pure love for God and genuine compassion for all beings.
4. Hinduism insists on the brotherhood of all lives.
5. Hinduism can absorb outside influences peacefully.
6. Hindu Dharma is like a boundless ocean teeming with priceless gems. The deeper you dive the more treasures you find.
7. The three essentials of Hinduism are belief in God, in the Vedas as a revelation, in the doctrine of Karma, and transmigration.
8. Hindu religion does not consist in struggles and attempts to believe a specific doctrine or dogma, but in realizing not in believing, but in being and becoming.
9. India is the meeting place of the religions and among these Hinduism alone is by itself a vast and complex thing, not so much a religion as a great diversified and yet subtly unified mass of spiritual thought, realization, and aspiration.
10. Most humbly we bow to You, O Supreme Lord. At Your command moves the mighty wheel of time. You are eternal, and beyond eternity, as said in the Hindu religion.
11. The great secret of true success and happiness is this: the man or woman who asks for no return, the perfectly unselfish person, is the most successful.
12. Hinduism has spoken the only relevant truth.
13. Hindu philosophy is at the core of all religions.
14. Hinduism is humanism.
15. There is no concept of blasphemy in Hinduism.