I am sure that we all adore the old Bollywood films. Nothing can keep you delighted and uplifted like a classic movie, and these outstanding films showcase the finest of Bollywood.
The top 10 Bollywood hits of the past are listed below:
1. Sholay (1975): Ramesh Sippy directed this action-adventure movie, which is regarded as a masterpiece of Indian cinema. Amitabh Bachchan, Dharmendra, Hema Malini, and Amjad Khan all acted in it.
2. Mughal-e-Azam, a 1960 epic historical drama directed by K. Asif and starring Dilip Kumar, Madhubala, and Prithviraj Kapoor, is set during the Mughal era. It is renowned for its majesty and enduring music.
3. Mehboob Khan's moving play Mother India (1957) is about the trials and sacrifices of a rural lady. Rajendra Kumar, Nargis, and Sunil Dutt play crucial parts in it.
4. Guide (1965): This romance drama was directed by Vijay Anand and was based on a book by R.K. Narayan. It has enduring music and features Dev Anand and Waheeda Rehman.
5. Meena Kumari and Raaj Kumar feature in the sad love drama Pakeezah (1972), which was directed by Kamal Amrohi. The film is renowned for its gorgeous photography and soulful soundtrack.
6. Mera Naam Joker (1970) is a Raj Kapoor-directed movie about a clown who spreads joy to others while also dealing with his own troubles. In the film, Raj Kapoor also has the lead part.
7. Anand (1971): This wonderful movie, which was directed by Hrishikesh Mukherjee, tells the inspiring tale of Rajesh Khanna's character, Anand, a terminally ill man who brings joy to everyone he meets. Amitabh Bachchan has a supporting role in the movie.
8. Yash Chopra's romance drama Kabhi Kabhie, which was released in 1976, addresses themes of love, kinship, and family. Amitabh Bachchan, Shashi Kapoor, Rakhee Gulzar, and Waheeda Rehman are among the ensemble cast members.
9. Shakti Samanta's 1969 film Aradhana, which he also directed, was a turning point in Rajesh Khanna's career as a star. It relates the tale of a young woman who, after the passing of her husband, raises her son by herself.
10. Manmohan Desai's comedy-drama Amar Akbar Anthony, which was released in 1977, portrays the lives of three brothers who are split up early and eventually reunited. Amitabh Bachchan, Vinod Khanna, and Rishi Kapoor play the lead roles.