Elon Musk established and is the CEO of SpaceX, a firm that develops spaceships. Because it just launched its 32nd spacecraft of the year, the business has recently been mentioned quite a bit in the media.
The ship has already gained attention for carrying 46 Starlink satellites that will be placed in low-Earth orbit. This accomplishment is being referred to as a record. Such a reality calls for a deeper examination of the business that boasts this achievement, and that is precisely what we are going to undertake.
Take a look at some of the most fascinating SpaceX facts!
1. Recently, the fourth tower segment was added to the Starship being made in Florida.
2. The spacecraft which carried out this feat, named Dragon, is equipped to carry up to 6000 kilograms of weight.
3. The Falcon 9 is SpaceX's workhorse
4. Dragon is proving to be a gamechanger
5. SpaceX's Starship is being built to take humans to Mars
6. Starlink could provide interplanetary communication in the future
7. According to SpaceX.com, Starship offers an integrated payload section and is capable of carrying passengers and cargo to Earth orbit, planetary destinations, and between destinations on Earth.
8. While Falcon 9 was a breakthrough in regards to the boost stage and the faring stages, Starship aims for full and rapid reusability.
9. Elon Musk also made a cameo in the film, and there was also a reference to SpaceX’s Merlin spacecraft as part of the film’s dialogues in the very scene.
10. They also hosted a competition from 2015 to 2019 to allow people to help design the proposed transport vehicle.