Here some interesting questions asked during the UPSC interview
Indian Civil Services, are one of the most competitive sectors to land yourself a job in. Every year, lakhs of hopefuls write the exam with the expectation that they could land a plump job among the brightest minds of the country.
1. How can you drop a raw egg onto a concrete floor without cracking it?
Ans. It may be puzzling but the answer given by the selected candidate was “Concrete floors are very hard to crack!”
2.What looks like half apple?
Ans. It must be very hard for the candidate to keep a serious face when he replied “The other half!”
3. If you had three apples and four oranges in one hand and four apples and three oranges in the other hand, what would you have?
Ans. The candidate did no pain in counting. He merely replied, “Very Large hands!”
4. How can you lift an elephant with one hand?
Ans. Now, the candidate was too smart for the interviewer. He replied, “It is not a problem, since you will never find an elephant with one hand.”
5. How can a man go eight days without sleep?
Ans. You may wonder what kind of question it is. Maybe, by not sleeping. Wrong! The candidate answered No Problem, He sleeps at night.
6. If you throw a red stone into the blue sea what it will become?
Ans. Many will ask if there were any chemical properties associated or any reaction with water. The candidate who gave their answer is the most logical answer ever. He answered, “It will Wet or Sink, as simple as that.”
7. What can you never eat for breakfast?
Ans: Well, if someone may be superstitious, he may name a thousand things. Want to know what the selected candidate said. He replied “Dinner.”
8. One day if you found your sister nude on the bed, what will you do?
Ans: I will cover my little sister inside the towel because a small kid gets affected by cold easily.
Here, you shouldn’t lose your temper because a brilliant candidate will always stay patient and give the best answer to the questions raised in front of him/her.
9. A cat has three children, the name of their children are January, February, and March. What is the name of that cat?
Ans: The answer is available in the question asked. The Cat named is ‘What.’
10. If 2 is the company and 3 is the crowd, next what will be the 4 and 5?
Ans: 4 and 5 there is always 9.
Your brilliance will get tested here, so instead of overthinking a lot, you should think without getting confused to answer these questions.
11. A killer was condemned to death. Shown three rooms, and room number one is on fire, second rifles with the killer in the and third Lion, who had not eaten for three years. What should he choose?
Ans: Room number three, because three years will have died by now hungry, lion.
These questions will be asked to test the decision making ability of the IAS interview candidate.
What's Your Reaction?