How to protect yourself from Delhi's pollution?
Solace for Delhi-people who are inhaling polluted air.
The air of India's capital, Delhi, became severe, and it started affecting the health of Delhiites. The AQI in some Delhi areas, such as Alipur, is at 432, 427 in Mundka, and 409 in Wazirpur. According to the Delhi Pollution Control Committee data (DPCC), Delhi's air quality index (AQI) on 24-10-2020 deteriorated to the severe category.
Unfortunately, farm fire is the primary determinant of increasing air pollution in Delhi.
Do not worry, here we have some tips for you to protect yourself from Delhi’s pollution.
- Wear a mask to stay deprived of COVID 19 and air pollution.
- Carry a bottle of water with you to avoid dehydration.
- Eat healthily for a complication-free immune and digestive system.
- Avoid fast foods or street foods to be deprived of infections.
- Have fresh green vegetables and fruits to maintain your health.
- Use public transport so that you do not get caught in traffic.
- Avoid morning walk (Practice Yoga) because pollution is more in the morning.
- Drink Giloy, wheatgrass, Neem, and Tulsi water to increase immunity and ward off the infections.
- Meditate to pacify your mind and vitiate Doshas.
Apart from protecting you from Delhi’s polluted air, these tips will help you wean yourself off from many unhealthy habits. If you find these tips useful, use the share option and share it with your loved ones.
Stay healthy and wealthy.