8 easy remedies to keep skin healthy after Holi
8 easy remedies to prevent post & after HOLI skin problems
Holi, the festival of colours celebrated to spread love and laughter in the world. With different and beautiful colours, we enjoy this auspicious day with our loved and care ones. The colours of Holi are deemed as faith, care, peace, and blessings. This festival is a way to welcome the fresh shine of Sun and Summer. To celebrate this festival, we use umpteen colours that cause tiny-tiny skin problems. Some people avoid Holi for the sake of their skin. But, they realize that they deprive themselves of creating memorable moments with their loved ones.
We comprehend that 2021 Holi is not normal; it is very different from the previous ones. This time, we have to be more careful not only with colours but with COVID 19 too.
Do not worry!
Revealinglies.com will take of your skin, and you take precautions for COVID 19. Here are our 8 easy and effective home remedies to prevent post & after Holi skin problems.
- Raw Milk and Lemon Juice - Hydrate your face, remove colour, heal pigmentation, itchiness, redness, and burn.
- Sour Curd and Lemon Juice - Remove tanning, hydrate and rejuvenate skin, clear blackheads, and cause the glow.
- Beetroot Juice and Rice flour - Soothe and smooth skin, cause red chicks and lips, prevent pigmentation, wrinkles, and remove acne spots.
- Semolina, Turmeric, and Curd - Rich in antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, heal acne, prevent skin ailments, and keep your skin healthy and beautiful.
- Potato Juice - Antioxidants prevent wrinkles and acne. Help to cure acne spots, open pose, and dehydrated skin. It is the best natural moisturizer for the face.
- Papaya - Help to eliminate accumulated waste, blackspots, whiteheads, and pimples. This fruit causes flawless, smooth, and shiny skin.
- Aloe Vera Juice - Panacea of all skin issues, no matter if it’s mild or severe.
- Sandalwood Powder, Aloe Vera, and Neem - The other best to purge skin ailments and maintain beauty with no flaws.
With these 8 hacks, you can deal with any skin issue. And keep your skin glowing every time. But, if you are taking treatment for your acne, or any skin problem, consult your doctor before using these remedies.
Have a very healthy and happy Holi.
And, do not forget to take precautions to avoid COVID 19.