Love is a feeling that elicits a wide range of emotions in us. Every time that particular someone is nearby, we experience the butterflies in our stomachs, rapid heartbeats in our chests, and perspiration on our hands. That being said, it may sometimes be challenging to express exactly how much a loved one means to you.
To help you express your feelings to the one who holds your heart, here’s a collection of the finest love quotations.
1. “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.” – Angelita Lim
2. “I love you not only for what you are but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.” – Elizabeth Barrett Browning
3. “The real lover is a man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space.” – Marilyn Monroe
4. “In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.” – Maya Angelou
5. “I’ll be loving you, always with a love that’s true” – Patsy Cline
6. “Thinking of you keeps me awake. Dreaming of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive.” – Unknown
7. “I need you like a heart needs a beat.” – Unknown
8. “When I say I love you more, I don’t mean I love you more than you love me. I mean I love you more than the bad days ahead of us, I love you more than any fight we will ever have. I love you more than the distance between us, I love you more than any obstacle that could try and come between us. I love you the most.” – Unknown
9. “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one days so I never have to live without you.” –A. A. Milne
10. "It’s always better when we’re together." —Jack Johnson